Leave a comment
August 13, 2012 by Andrew Redmond Barr
1. To promote the cause of Scottish independence with young people and students.
2. To positively engage with other bodies promoting Scottish independence.
3. To facilitate the campaigning activities of student and youth groups where their aim is independence for Scotland.
4. To campaign for the inclusion of 16 and 17 year olds in the referendum.
5. To campaign on issues affecting students in higher education and further education in a way that promotes independence.
6. To provide a forum for students and young people to engage with the independence debate.
7. To provide a forum for debating the issues young people and students would like to see addressed in an independent Scotland.
8. To comment on issues affecting students and young people within the context of the independence debate.
9. To actively recruit young people and students to the electoral roll and to assist in maximising the turnout of yes supporters in this group.
10. To recruit and develop a network of activists to support the work of this group.